Gore Bike Wear One Gore-Tex Shakedry Jacket - Women's
Paper thin, totally waterproof and exceptionally breathable, GORE-TEX Shakedry fabric makes this a shockingly lightweight protective piece. The innovation comes from the fabric – you can literally shake it dry. There’s no DWR coating that could wear off, just exceptional waterproofing that lasts and lasts. Ideal for road riding or for running, or anywhere you won’t have to worry about catching a stray tree branch, touching rough rock and lots of wear and abrasion.
- GORE-TEX Shakedry technology forgoes face fabric and places the waterproof-breathable membrane directly on the exterior.
- Permanent beading surface uses no DWR finish so its waterproofness won't degrade over time.
- Matte finish looks sharp.
- Smart collar uses a Velcro® adjustment tab to achieve a close fit.
- Zippered front pocket holds small essentials.
- Reinforced hem has partial elastication to keep it in place.
- Reflective details for high visibility in low light.
- Ergonomic fit is designed for comfort in the riding position.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|