Waterproof-breathable performance for wet mountain biking conditions. GORE-TEX® Active delivers exceptional breathability during aerobic activities, but keeps you dry when the rain rolls in. Throw it on in any season and crush the trails, paths and routes without fear.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Active construction is designed to breathe well during aerobic activities while shutting out rain and wind.
- Adjustable hood preserves your peripheral vision; when you don't need it, a magnet keeps it from flapping around.
- Close-fit collar protects your neck, even with the hood down.
- Water-resistant 2-way front zipper with internal storm flap won't let water sneak in.
- Elastic-edged cuffs and drawcord hem seal out the wind.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and a zippered sleeve pocket hold small essentials.
- Reflective trim keeps you visible in low light.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.