Gore Bike Wear Element Gore-Tex Active Jacket - Women's
Brave the elements and layer up on your commute. Designed with a roomier fit than most road cycling jacket, the 3-layer fabric breathes and keeps you dry on stormy, windy days. Bike-ready features include a dropped tail for coverage, adjustable cuffs and drawcord.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Active breathes during aerobic activities while shutting out rain and wind.
- Water-resistant zip with internal storm flap and chin guard won't let water sneak in.
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem seal out the wind.
- Slightly dropped tail for coverage.
- Reflective trim keeps you visible in low light.
- Comfort fit is designed for easy layering.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.