Gore Bike Wear Element Gore Windstopper Jacket - Women's
Forgot to check your weather app? Whatever the day throws your way, this soft shell will be a hardworking sidekick, there for you through cold, wind and even light rain. Its fleece lining feels plush and warm. Thumbholes and wristcuffs keep the fabric in place, even when you reach your top speeds.
- Made of water-resistant polyester soft shell with a windproof, breathable GORE Windstopper® membrane.
- Fleece lining adds warmth on cold rides.
- Full length front zip provides venting options.
- 2 front zippered pockets warm chilly hands during breaks.
- Elastic wrist cuffs with thumbholes and elastic hem keep the jacket in place as you move.
- Reflective details aid low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.