Keep your fitness momentum going in cold weather. These gloves are designed to help you make the most of cold ski days. Thinsulate insulation keeps your digits warm. The short cuffs fit under your pole straps and an internal Windstopper membrane cuts heat-stealing wind.
- Backs of hands are polyester with a water-resistant coating and Gore Windstopper® membrane to block chilly gusts.
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation retains heat even when wet.
- Cozy fleece lining is soft on skin.
- Microfibre synthetic leather palms with silicone print are durable and provide good grip.
- Short cuffs with minimal Velcro closures fit well with pole straps.
- Touchscreen compatibility lets you use your phone on the go.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.