Protect your hands from sub zero chill. A polyurethane waterproof membrane keeps out unwanted snow and wet. Inside microfleece, synthetic insulation and fluffy goose down add a dose of warmth, so you don’t have to sit on your hands anymore riding the lift.
- Made of nylon with a Ski-Dri polyurethane waterproof membrane.
- Insulated with goose down on the backs of hands and synthetic insulation elsewhere.
- Lined with soft Bemberg microfleece fleece.
- Durable goatskin leather and suede palms have a silicone print for grip.
- Elastic wrist cinch keeps heat in and snow out.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.