Gore Bike Wear Power Trail Gore-Tex Active Pants - Women's
Waterproof-breathable performance for wet mountain biking conditions. The 3-layer laminated fabric delivers exceptional breathability during aerobic activities, but keeps you dry when the rain rolls in. Throw it on in any season, and crush the trails, paths, and routes without fear.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Active® construction is designed to breathe well during aerobic activities while shutting out rain and wind.
- Elastic waist is comfortable in the riding position.
- Reinforced seat stands up long days in the saddle.
- Articulated knees provide freedom of motion for easy pedalling.
- Hidden interior waistband pocket holds your keys.
- Ankle zips for easy on/off while wearing shoes.
- Reflective trim for low light visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.