Brooks Ghost 10 Road Runnings Shoes - Women's
A high-mileage shoe that offers soft comfort for pavement pounding. The placement of the overlays gives it stability and plenty of rebound. Responsive midsoles, universal sprung platforms and segmented crash pads add flexibility and help smooth out the ride.
- Engineered mesh uppers with 3D Fit Printed overlays form integral foot support structures.
- Element mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Full length Cushsoles provide durable cushioning layers.
- BioMoGo midsoles responds to each step, for a custom ride at all speeds.
- Omega flex grooves increase midsole flexibility.
- Universal sprung platforms enhance flexibility and cushioning.
- Segmented crash pads cushion and stabilize your stride for smooth transitions.
- Moulded toe shell provides protection and durability.
- Soles are durable, high performance rubber.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic + printed overlay|
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.