A low-profile, purpose-built pack for backcountry skiing and alpine pursuits. The quickly accessible front pocket stows avalanche or emergency gear. The Alpine backpad system keeps the load close to your centre of gravity, so you stay nimble and balanced. A-frame and vertical attachments carry skis, a snowboard or snowshoes with ease. While it's a ski-specific design, this pack has climber-friendly details including a removable cushioned "bum pad" for seated belays and a slight profile that suits climbing or scrambling.
- Alpine backpad system and ergonomically shaped mesh shoulder straps provide cushioning, breathability and excellent support.
- Delrin U-frame is flexible while providing plenty of support and weight distribution.
- Top-loading pack with fixed lid and spindrift collar.
- Lower structure features a removable foam pad that's great for seated belays or camp lounging.
- Front pocket is easily accessible for stowing avalanche essentials (includes compartments for probes and a shovel).
- A-frame attachments let you carry skis and there's a vertical attachment for a snowboard or snowshoes.
- 2 ice axe loops with straps stow tools.
- Adjustable sternum strap features an integrated whistle.
- Loops for attaching a helmet holder (sold separately).
- Hip belt pockets hold small necessities.
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.