An update on the much loved classic, the Triad MF is just as compact and light as the original, but with a few key improvements. Vargo listened to user's feedback, and made the fuel filling hole larger and easier to use. It also gets an indentation on the bottom for accommodating other fuel options.
- Large filling hole, for quick and easy filling.
- Indent on the bottom allows for use of fuel tablets or fuel gels.
- Made of ultralight titanium.
- Retractable top and bottom legs.
- Welded seams.
- Boils 500mL of water in 5-6 mins (methyl alcohol) or 7-8 mins (fuel tabs or gels).
- Burns methyl alcohol (also known as methyl hydrate, methanol, methylated spirits, and marine stove fuel) and fuel tabs or fuel gels.
- Capacity of 44ml, burns for about 20 minutes.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.