Day or night, this compact light helps keep you seen. At night, the custom engineered flood/spot beam blazes deep and wide on streets or dark park paths, while side illumination ports ensure you’re seen at intersections. Once the sun is up, a special daylight flash mode keeps you on every motorists’ radar.
- 1-piece, sleek design for easy mounting.
- Enhanced Cycling Optics™ (ECO) uses a custom engineered reflector combines both flood and spot.
- 9 modes, including 5 steady, 3 flashing, and 1 walking.
- Side light ports help keep you seen from all sides.
- USB rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery.
- Low-battery indicator.
- Lock-out prevents accidental activation.
- Locktite™ tool-free handlebar mount securely clamps to handlebars (22-32mm in diameter).
- In the box: Metro Pro™ headlight, micro USB charging cable, Locktite™ quick release handlebar mount.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-L LED|
|Burn time - flash||4-22 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.25-100 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.