Dynamic design gives these intuitive freeride bindings some extra oomph. Charge the descent with power thanks to a forward pressure and wide mount. No need to ski with your toes locked out, sleek toe jaw dynamics squeeze your boot with high force and absorb significant energy. Step-in and brake features deliver real rip-and-ride performance in a seriously light package. Freeride performance provides more power and a consistent release. Only a single tool is needed for mounts and adjustments, and a tried and true, fully-retractable brake works for even bigger freeride skis.
- High and wide fulcrum position for toe arms squeeze your boot tight and absorb more energy so you can power up easily.
- Forward pressure absorbs energy and vibrations at high speeds and on landings.
- Wide freeride mount transfers power to edges and enhances the rigidity of the binding for superior pull-out resistance.
- BootStop technology and a snow clearing channel make step-ins quick and easy.
- QuickFlick heel lifts are easy to grab with pole or hand for quick exits and uphill travel.
- Heel rotation turns in either direction to lock for touring with either hand; no “wrong way” to spin it.
- A single tool (Pozi Drive #3) is needed for all mounts and adjustments– no need for a heel spacer.
- Fully retractable and spring loaded brake stops even big freeride skis.
- Heel anti-friction device ensures consistent release.
- 22mm length adjustability.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||130mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|