Stop skiing, start floating. Tour, freeride, or mountaineer with this versatile pair of lightweight sticks sized for women and lighter riders. G3 fused progressive freeride shaping and camber with the light responsiveness of carbon, making the Synapse Carbon 101 a great all-mountain ride. Set yourself up with mountain-goat nimbleness on the ascent, drift the fluffy stuff all the way down, or dig into the corduroy with ease thanks to a supportive under-foot width and flexible core.
- Flyride Plus construction features quadaxial stitched carbon – strong, light and torsionally stable.
- Poplar paulownia wood core is lightweight with a tuned degree of flex that lasts.
- PU sidewalls are very durable and makes for a chatter-free ride.
- Slight camber underfoot with an early rise in the tip and tail makes for a responsive, floaty and effortless ride.
- Nylon topsheet survives scuffs and branches.
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant alloy steel edges.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.