Seek out deep backcountry lines or shred runs in the sidecountry with this all-mountain splitboard. The lightweight carbon, fibreglass and wood construction lets you fire up ascents with energy to burn, and then hit gnarly lines with confidence. The go-to all-around choice for freeriders, its rocker is matched with the board sidecut for versatile riding – float powder or hold a solid edge in hardpack.
- Carbon light construction features biaxial stitched carbon – strong, light and torsionally stable.
- Triaxial glass supplements the carbon light construction.
- Poplar paulownia wood core is lightweight with a tuned degree of flex that lasts.
- ABS/TPU sidewalls provide impact resistance and durability.
- Full rocker matches the sidecut of the board, which makes this an excellent go-to board.
- Nylon topsheet survives scuffs and branches.
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant alloy steel edges.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
Turning radius of the snowboard. A smaller sidecut radius results in tighter turns. Larger sidecut radius results in larger arched turns.
|Includes||Splitboard with clips|