Get all-mountain adaptability from skin up to ski out. G3 Joyride construction tucks a poplar and paulownia wood core between 2 layers of titanal for a responsive ski with the right amount of dampness to cut through crud while still being light enough for your off-piste adventures.
- Joyride Plus sandwich construction with a Poplar/Paulownia wood core for a damp, responsive feel without heaviness.
- 2 layers of Titanal aluminum provides dampness.
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet is durable.
- Freeride rocker has a low profile early rise tip, just the right amount of camber underfoot, and shortened low profile Stealth tail.
- PU sidewall improves dampening and durability.
- Full thickness alloy steel Rockwell C48 edges provides corrosion resistance.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.