Get all-mountain adaptability from skin up to ski out. G3’s Joyride construction tucks a poplar and paulownia wood core between two layers of Titanal® for a responsive ski. It has the right amount of dampness to cut through crud while still being light enough for your off-piste adventures. Women’s specific sizing and flex dials in your fit.
- Joyride Plus sandwich construction with a poplar/paulownia wood core for a damp, responsive feel without heaviness.
- Two layers of Titanal aluminum provide dampness.
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet is durable.
- Freeride rocker has a low-profile early rise tip, just the right amount of camber underfoot, and shortened low-profile Stealth tail.
- PU sidewall improves dampening and durability.
- Full thickness, alloy steel Rockwell C48 edges provide corrosion resistance.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.