A touring ski with serious longevity. The ROAMr 108 is a blend of Titianal aluminum for dampness, a Poplar and Paulownia wood core for responsiveness and low-profile Polyurethane sidewalls for durability. Slight camber and an early rise tip give it great float in powder and edge cred on corduroy. What it lacks in lightness it makes up for in overall playfulness and tight turn radius.
- Joyride Plus sandwich construction with a Poplar/Paulownia wood core for a damp, responsive feel without heaviness.
- 2 layers of Titanal aluminum provides dampness.
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet is durable.
- Freeride rocker has a low profile early rise tip, just the right amount of camber underfoot, and shortened low profile Stealth tail.
- PU sidewall improves dampening and durability.
- Full thickness alloy steel Rockwell C48 edges provides corrosion resistance.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.