Pearl Izumi Elite Escape AmFIB Tights - Men's
To go out or not to go out. These tights have wind- and water-resistant ELITE AmFIB panels in high exposure areas to help more of your cycling decisions skew to the former. PI Dry thermal fleece in low exposure areas is breathable, keeping you comfortable while you work up a sweat in cold temps.
- Wind and water resistant ELITE AmFIB soft shell in key exposure areas.
- Moisture shedding PI Dry Thermal Fleece in areas of less exposure is warm and breathable.
- Elastic waist band with draw cord.
- Flatlock seams and articulated anatomic panel construction enhance comfort.
- 1 external zipped pocket on right thigh for valuables.
- 18cm ankle zips make them easy to pull on and off.
- Silicone grippers keep hems in place.
- Reflective elements for low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.