Mavic Sequence Thermo Jacket - Women's
A reflective all-over print you can wear all over. This soft shell jacket is water- and wind-resistant, providing a barrier between your base layer and the elements. It’s also cut close to the body to reduce drag and give you a wind-cheating, streamlined silhouette.
- Made of bonded soft shell fabric that's water and wind resistant.
- Brushed inner fabric adds warmth.
- Ergonomic collar with snap button closure seals out the wind.
- Bonded cuffs and hem fit snugly to retain heat.
- 3 drop-in rear pockets hold ride essentials.
- Reflective all-over print becomes visible when illuminated.
- Pro fit is streamlined and reduces drag.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Fully reflective|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.