Mavic Sequence Thermo Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A reflective all-over print you can wear all over. This soft shell jacket is water- and wind-resistant, providing a barrier between your base layer and the elements. It’s also cut close to the body to reduce drag and give you a wind-cheating, streamlined silhouette.
- Made of bonded soft shell fabric that's water and wind resistant.
- Brushed inner fabric adds warmth.
- Ergonomic collar with snap button closure seals out the wind.
- Bonded cuffs and hem fit snugly to retain heat.
- 3 drop-in rear pockets hold ride essentials.
- Reflective all-over print becomes visible when illuminated.
- Pro fit is streamlined and reduces drag.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Fully reflective|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.