Mavic Ksyrium Elite Convertible Jacket - Men's
A split-personality road-riding jacket to match body temp and weather changes. Midweight soft shell fabric with an internal windproof membrane and DWR finish stands up to gusts and showers. Zip-off sleeves convert the Ksyrium Elite jacket into a vest in moments. An asymmetric front zipper and ergonomic collar save your chin from discomfort.
- Stretchy Mavic Ride Wick Warm soft shell fabric has an internal windproof membrane and a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Brushed interior adds cozy warmth.
- Asymmetric front zipper and ergonomic collar provide comfort in the riding position.
- Zippered inset sleeve construction allows you to convert the jacket to a vest as you warm up.
- Bonded chest pocket and 3 easy-to-reach rear drop-in pockets hold ride essentials.
- Wide elastic hem keeps the jacket in place.
- Reflective highlights improve low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.