A windproof, breathable shell that only weighs 200g. With sealed seams, a storm flap and water-resistant zips, this highly breathable soft shell offers impressive levels of water-resistance. The close fit follows your riding position and won't flap around while you ride. Ideal for variable conditions and uncertain weather, the cosmic Pro is worth even more than its weight in gold.
- Windproof and breathable Mavic Warm Shell ST fabric accelerates evaporation to keep you dry.
- 37.5® membrane technology provides high water resistance.
- Full-length front zipper has an internal storm flap and a water-resistant treatment to seal out rain.
- Bonded cuff construction fits snugly to stifle the wind.
- Drop-tail hem provides extra protection from wheel spray.
- 3 rear drop-in pockets hold essentials, and there's even a separate zippered water-resistant pocket for your phone.
- Reflective highlights improve low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.