Warm winter gloves to keep your hands comfortable on long rides. Made of stretchy soft shell fabric with a windproof membrane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed water and road spray, they also have a sniffle patch that feels soft against your nose.
- Softshell fabric exterior has a windproof internal membrane and a DWR finish.
- Soft fleece lining provides protection against the cold.
- Stretchy palms with durable padded Clarino® patches in key spots.
- Grippy sections on the thumb, index and middle fingers.
- Reflective hits on the backs of the fingers.
- Long adjustable cuffs.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.