MEC Kimber Vest - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $59.95 $59.95
- Original price $150.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Kimber Vest is your essential insulated piece that looks sleek but has plenty of softness where it counts. A lofty sherpa fleece lining is plush enough to make you forget about chilly weather. Even the zip is complete with an insulated placket so not even a sudden breeze can sneak in.
- Water-resistant outer fabric sheds light rain and mist.
- Quilted polyester insulation for warmth.
- Lined with cozy sherpa fleece in the upper torso and hood.
- Insulated hood with an adjustable drawcord.
- Zipper has an insulated placket that snaps closed and a faux leather pull.
- Soft fleece-lined handwarmer pockets.
- Internal pocket secures with a zipper and is fleece-lined.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.