This board was built for earn-your-turns outings. The Dump Truck is robust, but still feels nimble on the skin up. Directional shape, 15mm taper and poppy camber make it an responsive, snappy ride. Thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections add to its sass, but width in the nose keeps it riding high in deep snow. Not the lightest split-tool in the shed, but you can drive it from dawn patrol to the night shift.
- Balanced Freeride geometry for tight turns with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- Directional camber profile for powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Directional shape with 15mm taper yields a slightly longer, wider nose for flotation and a surfy ride.
- Super Sap epoxy is made of bio-based materials for a lower carbon footprint.
- Pro-Tip reduces swing weight by making the tip and tail of the board thinner.
- FSC Certified Super Fly II Core uses lighter woods in specific core areas to shave grams, encourage pop and add strength.
- Squeezebox core improves pop and performance with powerful sections and thinner, more flexible sections.
- Recycled Sintered WFO base is durable and absorb wax very well.
- Split channel design is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard. Comes with pucks pre-mounted for easy setup.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.