Let these snow "cats" loose over the whole mountain. A freestyle, asymmetric ski with a 120mm waist that makes it the ultimate pow-day rig. The rockered tip and tail add to their playfulness and pop in deep conditions. Double barrel construction uses denser wood near the edges, and keeps the weight down with a lower density swath near the centre. The shape helps with turn initiation and makes them an agile, maneuverable ride. Don't forget you have a right and a left ski. If you mix them up, you'll probably to survive, but you won't get the playful ride they're designed to give.
- Triaxial braided construction with Carbon Boost Braid interlocks strands of fibreglass and carbon around a wood core for pronounced torsional strength.
- Twin tech sidewall construction makes the top sheet more resistant to damage.
- Double barrel core uses fir over the edge for durability with an aspen core to reduce swing weight.
- Asymmetric tip and tail maintain inside edge length and sidecut but reduce outside edge for predictability in soft snow and ease of release.
- Low camber in the mid-body provides a lively, surfy feel.
- Powder Rocker uses an early rise in the tip and tail to give you float and maneuverability in soft snow.
- Tips are tapered and blunted for predictability in soft snow conditions.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||21m (184cm)|