The lightweight Fritschi Scout binding combines a gliding, natural stride with all the performance and safety features you'd expect in a high-end alpine binding. For ambitious skiers who tour the whole mountain and want a durable binding that transfers power to the skis for quick turns in steep chutes and blazing down runs in resorts.
- Gliding Technology has a moving baseplate that maintains full release capability even in awkward uphill situations.
- Compatible with the Fritschi Axion Crampons.
- Change modes without having to remove your foot from the binding.
- Solid heel support for direct power transmission.
- Mount on ski wider than 67mm.
- Pick the right size based on your boot sole length. S/M: 260-315 mm, M/L: 285-340 mm, XL: 330-365 mm
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||120mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.