An innovative, 2-piece tech binding featuring sideways toe release for safety and performance. It's certified to TÜV standards for safety release, but it's also extremely light and rigid. With an easy step-in/step-out, pole activated switch from ski to walk mode, it's designed for comfortable touring and riding so you can spend your time crushing powder rather than fiddling with your gear.
- Awarded TUV DIN certification and adjustable to DIN value 5-12.
- Micro-adjustable toe-piece wings allow for compatibility with any model of tech inserts.
- Lateral safety release at toe for increased safety in both, ski and walk mode.
- Front safety release and lateral camming of heel pins in the heel housing (dynamic range of 4mm) allow the ski to flex naturally and eliminate pre-release.
- Toe piece is designed to release after the heel in the event forward fall.
- Improved step-in guides and trigger help ensure easy step in and step out.
- Adjustable vertical heel release similar to other tech bindings.
- Non-rotating heel-piece helps with power transfer to the ski.
- Mounting screw pattern in the torsion-resistant toe piece and torsion-resistant plate mounted to the ski under the heel piece provide stability and transmission of power from boot to ski.
- Ski-pole activation lets you easily switch from ski to walk mode without stepping out of the bindings.
- 3 climbing bar heights (2, 9, 13 degrees) for uphill touring comfort and ease.
- Available in three brake sizes. Note: There is some variation in the way brakes are measured. A European manufacturers' brake measurement (e.g., Fritschi) will generally fit a ski that's 5-8mm larger. North American manufacturers' measurements (eg. Black Diamond) are closer to the actual ski width.
- Brakes can also be removed or purchased separately.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||120mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.