A durable probe for the heavy use of ski guiding, patrolling and those accessing deep terrain. The updated ferrules increase its durability and offer quick alignment. An integrated stuff sack with non-slip grip give you fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Ferrules offer very fast deployment and high durability.
- Stuff sack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness.
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves.
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a larger hole.
- High visibility scale features 1cm increments.
The material the cable is made of. The cable runs through the centre of the probe, and provides the tension to hold a multi-sectioned probe together when extended.
Depth markings on the outside of the probe measure snow depth. They show how much snow is between the rescuer and the victim.