Charge your stoke to 100%. This helmet offer premium protection in a light, extremely comfortable and well vented package. MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology reduces the rotating forces on your head on the event of a crash, giving you peace of mind during strategic risk-taking on the hill. AirEvac 2 ventilation capabilities and 21 physical vents provide impressive and evenly distributed airflow, keeping heat away from your goggles the whole ride down.
- Hybrid SL shell construction is part ABS part polycarbonate for a light and durable helmet.
- Aerocore™ construction featuring Koroyd® is designed to absorb more impact than traditionnal helmets.
- Two adjustable vent controls allows for a perfectly tuned warmth level.
- MIPS helps with the reduction of rotational forces in the event of a crash.
- Adjustable Boa® 360 fit system provides a precise and comfortable fit.
- AirEvac 2 ventilation takes the warm air away from your goggles through external and internal vents.
- 21 vents keeps your head cool.
- Women’s specific X-Static performance lining keep your head warm and static-free.
- Earpads are removable and can be used with Outdoor Tech™ CHIPS® and WIRED CHIPS® audio systems (not included).
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Shell material||ABS + Polycarbonate|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).