Scott Superguide Carbon GTX Ski Boots - Men's
Free binding mount. Buy two or all three: board/skis, boots and bindings – and we’ll mount your bindings for free. Get details
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
For alpine touring or ski mountaineering, these boots have carbon fibre inserts to shave grams and increase lateral stiffness. The result is lightness on the uptrack and an ultra-stable ride even through steep and involved descents. A layer of GORE-TEX in the liner keeps your feet from getting damp when skiing in glop or in warm springy settings.
- Grilamid body with carbon fibre inserts to add lateral strength controlled flex.
- Ski/Walk mechanism is designed with simplicity and durability in mind.
- 3 micro-adjustable (glove-operable) buckles and a strap system provide a locked in fit.
- Powerlite tongue and Powerfit cuff spreads force evenly over the tibia for comfort, progressive flex and responsiveness.
- Thermo-formable liner has a GORE-TEX layer for moisture management.
- Shock dampening foam inserts in inner sole cushion and provide insulation.
- Roomy toe, wide forefoot and narrow heel comfortably fit the contours of your feet.
- Full-length Vibram rubber sole.
- ISO Touring and Dynafit certified tech inserts for binding compatibility.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid + carbon|
|Shell cuff material||Grilamid + carbon|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.