Named after the silicon variety, not the crunchy snack food. The Blinder Mob Mr. Chips mounts the LED (chips) directly to the circuit board for an unparalleled viewing angle. The 120° beam and reflective faceplate help you be seen from the back and sides. It comes with 3 mounting straps for differently sized, or aero, seat posts. USB rechargeable, with a charging connection that withstands the elements, so you don't have to fiddle with covers or ports.
- Housing and USB plug are weather resistant.
- Surface mount LED provides maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the burn time.
- Beam angle of 120°.
- 5 modes: steady high (2H), steady low (6.1H), strobe flash (2.7H), fancy flash (2.6H), eco flash (54H).
- Battery status indicator lets you know how your battery is doing when charging and when it’s running low.
- Setting to prevent accidental activations.
- Storage mode preserves battery if not used for a long time.
- Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 62mm.
- Includes 22mm and 32mm and aero straps.
|Included mounts||Vertical mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||2.6 - 54 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2 - 6.1 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.