Rack up run after run in these performance ski socks. The graduated compression can stabilize muscles, accelerate lactic acid removal and increase circulation. And the hydrophobic blister-fighting fabric and mesh vent panels keep you cool and comfortable.
- Made of a thin yet warm blend of merino wool and synthetic fibers.
- Graduated compression aids in blood circulation to keep you warmer and reduce fatigue.
- Breathable mesh panels in the forefoot and ankle improve ventilation.
- Cushioned zones around the heel, ankle and shin protect you from wear and tear.
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability.
- Smooth flat toe seams to prevent chafing and blisters.
- Reinforced arch construction for superior support and reduced foot fatigue.
- Small fits women's 5-7.5. Medium fits women's 8-10.5.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.