A low-profile avalanche airbag pack that trims weight without sacrificing utility. A single chamber Float 2.0 airbag uses a highly-efficient Venturi system. The setup is a minimalist option that's 30% smaller and 15% lighter than the original Float 1.0. Compact, refillable cartridges release 3,000 psi of compressed air in the event of an avalanche, with a a leg strap to helps the bag stay attached if you're caught in the slide. Its 17L capacity fits a probe, shovel and compact layers in the main compartment, with straps to attach tools or extra rigging on the outside.
- Single chamber Float 2.0 airbag has the same super-efficient venturi system as the Float 1.0, but is 30% smaller and 15% lighter .
- Compact and refillable air cartridge activates the release of 3,000 psi of compressed air.
- Float 2.0 cartridge sold separately.
- Empty cartridges can be filled at BCA authorized depots.
- Main compartment has an internal shovel/probe pocket.
- Ice tool loops and diagonal ski carry loops let you strap on extra gear.
- Leg strap helps keep the pack on during an avalanche.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Skis - diagonal|
|Deployment System||Compressed air|