Ghost Lanao 4 27.5" Bicycle - Women's
Ghost Lanao 4 27.5" Bicycle - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $900.00 $900.00
- Original price $1075.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
A solid entry-level hardtail for intermediate to challening cross-country rides. With a lightweight aluminum frame and 27.5in. wheels, the Lanao 4 provides feels playful, agile and stable. The dropped top tube decreases standover height for a comfortable ride without affecting the frame's geometry or rigidity. Adjustable rebound on the fork offer a nuanced ride, and the lock-out lets you hammer and climb nimbly. Shimano hydraulic discs provide powerful braking and nuanced modulation in the wet and dry, and are easy to bleed if/when the time comes. A mixed groupset of Altus and XT offers reliable, smooth shifting, while the large sized 11-34t cassette mountain-goats up gnarly climbs. Whether you're looking to hit the bike path or local trails, the Lanao 4 is the ticket for technical cross-country riding or around-town cruising.
- Ghost aluminum frame is lightweight, ultra-strong and vibration dampening.
- 27.5in. wheelset provides the smooth rolling advantages of 29'er setups with the nimble agility of classic 26in. wheelsets.
- Fork features an adjustable rebound and a bar-mounted lock-out.
- Shimano hydraulic discs provide outstanding power and modulation.
- 9-speed Altus shifters are fast-shifting and reliable.
- Altus triple front derailleur and XT 9 speed rear-derailleur provides crisp and precise shifting.
- Shimano triple crank offers a wide-ranging ring size for effective climbing and flat-level pace.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Ideal for||Cross-country riding|
|Frame||Ghost Lanao 27.5 aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM RL|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH2 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light DC 1|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M315 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M315 Disc|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Altus|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Deore|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 371 44-32-22T|
|Hub (front)||Shimano RM35|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG200 9-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Continental X-King 27.5 x 2.2|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 4212 W|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.