Aggressive wrap styling and Suncloud’s polarized lenses combine to give the Tribute great glare-cutting coverage.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, ice, sand, snow and pavement for clear vision and reduced eye strain.
- 8-base lens curve provides a close fit and great coverage.
- Polycarbonate is used for the frames and the lens, is light and shatter resistant.
- Full frame and thick temples block light coming in from odd angles.
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips help keep the glasses in place.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Large fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||12%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|