Stacked with features, like your favourite multi-tool, and built for dedicated backcountry skiers. The Nina Tour1 is a wildly versatile ride. A 99mm waist provides enough float to enjoy a powder day, but provides great control and grip on firmer snow. Carbon laminate is incredibly light with moderate damping, power and grip. Balsa wood core gives you stability while keeping your turns playful. Tapered Paddle tech sidecut uses flatter sections to add smoothness, and a World Cup Race base gets you to the bottom of the uptrack fast, so you can skin up for another lap.
- Tour1 construction is a backcountry build that emphasizes fast ascents and class-leading downhill performance. Carbon laminate is exceptionally light with moderate damping, power and edge hold
- Balsa wood core combined with a larger-than-ever sweet spot results in a ski that's stable, floaty and lively in the turns.
- Full cap construction with a textured nylon top sheet.
- Paddle tech sidecut is tapered, with flatter sections that blend at the contact points to make it a smooth, smooth driver.
- Narrow profile Rockwell 48 steel edges provide excellent edge control without sacrificing a playful, floaty ride.
- World Cup Race base is fast and hard for exceptional performance.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.