Conquer any slope on one of the industry’s favourite skis. The Yvette Alchemist skis tackle powder in the morning, crud in the afternoon and lay into corduroy after last chair. With the early planing feel of a fully rockered ski, an aggressive sidecut, and slight camber underfoot, they're shaped for smooth and intuitive feeling turns. Taking cues from the DPS Wailer, they have an even greater sweet spot for speed and crud performance. The Alchemist version has high end carbon construction for a 30% lighter and 30% torsionally stiffer ski, with improved damping and power that give you the reactivity of bigger charging skis.
- Shifted mounting point that creates an easy ride with all the reactivity and power of DPS’ bigger charging skis.
- Alchemist carbon sandwich construction deliver the ultimate in performance and is lighter than conventional construction.
- Aspen wood core for strength.
- 30% torsionally stiffer and more powerful, they delivers on damping, power, and grip.
- Textured nylon top sheet.
- UHMW (Ptex) sidewalls.
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 steel edges for serious grip.
- Pure aerospace prepreg carbon fibre laminate and nanotech technology gives you a brilliantly engineered ride.
- Tapered, flatter sidecut blends at contact points, giving you a uniquely smooth and intuitive sense of turn shape.
- World Cup Race base for speed.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.