Stacked, like your favourite multi-tool. The Yvette Tour 1 is built for dedicated backcountry skiers, and has the versatility to float, grip and climb. Carbon laminate is incredibly light and creates moderate damping with solid power and bite. Balsa wood core gives you stability and float while keeping your turns playful. Tapered paddle tech sidecut has flatter sections to add smoothness, and a World Cup Race base lets you send fast and hard.
- Shifted mounting point that creates an easy ride with all the reactivity and power of DPS’ bigger charging skis.
- Tour1 construction is a backcountry build that emphasizes fast ascents and class-leading downhill performance. Carbon laminate is exceptionally light with moderate damping, power and edge hold.
- Balsa wood core combined with a larger-than-ever sweet spot results in a ski that's stable, floaty and lively in the turns.
- Full cap construction with a textured nylon top sheet.
- Paddle tech sidecut is tapered, with flatter sections that blend at the contact points to make it a smooth, smooth driver.
- Narrow profile Rockwell 48 steel edges provide excellent edge control without sacrificing a playful, floaty ride.
- World Cup Race base is fast and hard for exceptional performance.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.