A top-of-the-line trailer that's easy to get your kids into (and back out again). With seating for 1 or 2 children, it uses bowed side struts to give them both wiggle room. Adjustable suspension and reclining hammock style seats make the ride comfy. Its adjustable handlebar does double duty as a roll cage (when used as a bike trailer), and the sturdy aluminum frame keeps your passengers protected as you roll along the bike lane.
- Simple to use, the Padded Spring Integrated Technology ( S.I.T.™) seat prevents tangled straps and is machine washable.
- Adjustable suspension lets you fine tune the ride.
- UPF 30 rated tinted windows block more than 96% of harmful UV.
- Water-resistant cover zips on for protection.
- Flex connector lets you lie the bike down, while the trailer remains upright.
- Seat release buckles collapse the seat down for easy conversion from carrying kids to hauling cargo.
- Wheels are easily removable with a push button quick-release.
- Adjustable handlebar doubles as a roll cage when being used in trailer mode, handlebar height: 76.2-116.8 cm.
- Folds for easy storage and transport: 94 x 79.4 x 36.2cm.
- Open dimensions: 84.5 x 79.4 x 97.2cm.
- Interior seated height: 64.7cm.
- Interior seat width is 57.2cm, shoulder width is 64.8cm.
- Seated leg room: 53.3cm.
- Various adapters available separately to use for walking, running or skiing.
- Includes: trailer, user’s manual, tow bar with hitch, 2 wheels, 2 wheel guards, and safety flag.
|Frame components material||Aluminium|
|Attachment system||Quick-release hitch block|
|Mesh bug screen||Yes|
A hand brake can help runners maintain pace and form while running downhill. A parking brake prevents the stroller from moving while loading and unloading on flat surfaces.
|Child harness||5-point harness|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Infant adapter kit||Available separately|
|Stroller conversion kit||Available separately|
|Handlebar console kit||Available separately|
|Jogging conversion kit||Available separately|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.