Keep chasing after the goods when the snow's pounding or the temperature's dropping. With a water-shedding face fabric this jacket lets you keep cranking when you encounter coastal conditions. A powder skirt protects you when riding deep lines. Underarm zips provide venting options when you decide to bootpack up and ride it again.
- Durable 3-layer polyester shell with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish, keeps you dry during heavy snow.
- Brushed interior lining provides added warmth and helps control moisture.
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable hood has a laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions.
- Hood and drawcords have Cohaesive® embedded cordlocks for rapid adjustment.
- Slim, watertight coated zippers.
- Low-profile pleated wrist gussets secure comfortably over or under gloves.
- Pit zips let you dump heat when the temperature warms up.
- Adjustable powder skirt cinches for a tight seal or lays flat when not in use.
- Pockets include 2 handwarmer, 1 interior drop-in, 1 interior zippered, 1 exterior chest with a media port, and a pass pocket on the forearm.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.