Freestyle-inspired for those who want to make a statement in the half-pipe. This helmet won't distract you from your big-air manoeuvres. The design welcomes ponytails.
- ABS hardshell is very durable.
- EPS foam is lightweight and provide shock absorption in case of an impact.
- Removable padding makes room for your beanie or bandana.
- Removable, washable liner.
- Removable faux fur ear pads for sunny days in the terrain park.
- Channels inside the shell keeps air flowing nicely.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).