Don't let safety cramp your style. With a slim profile, this helmet provides burly protection in a streamlined package. Removable ears pads and liner to keep you snug on chilly days.
- EPS 4D liner provides excellent shock absorption while remaining lightweight.
- Thin Shell Technology blends lightness and durability.
- Adjustable dial fit system for a comfortable fit.
- Removable lining is washable.
- Removable earpads provide warmth and are audio system ready.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).