The Slasher is the ride for powder connoisseurs heading out on snorkel-deep days. The long effective edge and swallowtail design means you can ride a slightly shorter board (3 to 5cm) that's flickable in tight trees. The long pow nose, early rise and powder rocker keep you floating on top all day. Traditional camber in the tail gives it power to drive off the back foot. Rubber foil dampening smoothes out the ride when you're railing, and the laminated woodcore give it playful responsiveness to ride wide chutes and big open bowls.
- Sublimated nylon topsheet brings durability and keep your board looking sharp.
- Quadraxial glass layers run in 4 directions for a responsive, torsionally stiff feel.
- Vertically laminated aspen and poplar woodcore with maple wood stringers make it light and responsive.
- Powder nose features a long early rise and is combined with a traditional camber underfoot and a short and shallow tail.
- 15mm taper makes for a directional ride that floats like no other.
- Rubber Foil dampening reduces chatter when riding fast on hardpack.
- Durable, impact-resistant UHMW polyethylene sidewalls.
- Tough Rockwell 48 steel edges are easy to tune.
- Durasurf 4001 sintered base is fast and very durable.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.