Designed for smooth, swift gliding with a skin insert underfoot, the Equipe 8 Skin are a good choice for training and racing or for performance focused skiers. A fast, stable ski that doesn't require the guesswork of grip wax.
- Skingrip inserts underfoot provide precise, secure grip and fast glide with no grip wax required.
- Core is Densolite 3000 that's light, but with consistent torsional stiffness.
- Classic parallel sidecut curves inward to increase the speed of your glide while providing good control.
- Low heel-toe camber is efficient and puts power into your stride.
- G4 Zeolit base, the Zeolit additive provides good wax absorption and retention. Protective foil guards the base from oxidation, UV and scratches.
- Universal Race grinding uses low-pressure stone grinding to make these fast in all conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-43-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.