Designed for smooth, swift gliding with a skin insert underfoot, the Equipe 8 Skin are a good choice for heavier skiers who are training and racing, or for performance focused recreational skiers. The skin insert takes the guesswork out of selecting the right grip wax for conditions.
- Core is Densolite 3000 that's light, with consistent torsional stiffness.
- Classic parallel sidecut curves inward to add speed and provide good control when gliding.
- Low heel-toe camber puts efficiency and power into your stride.
- G4 Zeolit base, the Zeolit additive provides good wax absorption and retention. Protective foil guards the base from oxidation, UV and scratches.
- Universal Race grinding uses low-pressure stone grinding to make these fast in all conditions.
- Skingrip inserts underfoot provide precise, secure grip and fast glide with no grip wax required.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-43-44mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.