Salomon MTN Lab Ski Boots - Men's
These all-mountain boots will underwrite your quest for touring fit and performance. They hike up like light touring boots and ski down like nimble downhill chargers. With 47-degrees of motion, they feel easy and natural on a long hike up. Thermoformable liners tune the fit with precision, and the shells are light enough to encourage you to climb high into the alpine for an epic top to bottom line.
- Grilamid+ lower shell with an Alpine Pebax cuff.
- Sensifit Shell technology: thinner shell walls with strategic reinforcement make the boots lighter enabling better foot wrapping for superior downhill performance
- Carbon fibre spine is rigid to allow a wide range of motion and forward flex.
- Motion Flex Technology offers 47-degrees of motion.
- 24mm riveted oversized pivot reduces play for precision and direct power transmission.
- Textile cover on lower tongue saves weight and adds comfort in walk mode.
- Ultralight thermoformable liner with 2 pull loops is preshaped and has ventilation.
- Surelock ski/walk mechanism has metal on metal locking system for reliable support.
- 2 buckles and a cam actuated booster strap provide a precise fit.
- Contagrip sole provides grip and the rockered sole allows a natural walking motion.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
|Shell cuff material||Pebax|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.