Illuminate the bike lane, trail or essential interval segments with this lightweight and powerful light. 2500 lumens light up even the murkiest conditions, while a pulsing daytime mode keep you visible in traffic-heavy situations. Despite huge power, don't expect it to take up much space. The rubber strap mount is grippy, secure and compact, and attaches to any helmet or any handlebar. The best part? All this power won't weigh down your race-ready road, XC or cyclocross steed. Allez!
- 4 modes: high (2500 lumens), medium (1250 lumens), low (625 lumens) and pulse (550).
- 4 LEDs array with a custom reflector provides a perfect mix of focussed and flood lighting.
- Compatible with GoPro mounts.
- Daytime pulse mode for excellent visibility.
- Race mode conserves battery power by utilizing just high (2500 lumens) and medium (1250 lumens) modes.
- Tool-less mounting system makes mounting easy.
- Rubber strap mounts to any size or shape handlebar.
- Fully waterproof.
- External 3 cell battery is compact and features a 127cm cable.
- Battery life ranges from 1.5-6 hours.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||4 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5 - 6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.