Compact, lightweight and incredibly bright. The beam pattern is engineered for visibility at high speeds, with an ultra-wide beam from the bottom and a far-reaching beam from the top to cut through the darkness. Side lighting keeps you seen at cross-streets and intersections. The dedicated race mode cycles between boost and medium modes, so you don't have to cycle between every setting in those moments you need all the light.
- Self-contained unit (no remote battery pack) with a lithium ion battery.
- Compatible with GoPro mounts.
- 5 modes: high (2000 lumens), medium (1000 lumens), low (500 lumens), pulse (500), and race (1500/750).
- Race mode conserves battery power by utilizing just a high and a low mode.
- Sealed and waterproof up to 1m to handle splashes and downpours.
- High, medium and low steady modes, as well as a pulsing mode.
- Button to turn the side lights on and off.
- Charging and battery life indicator.
- Temperature sensitive auto shut-off.
- Micro-USB rechargeable.
- Universal tool-free mounting system makes it easy to install.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||4 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||9 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|4 - 14 h|
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|