Big light for big nights of riding. Its staggeringly bright output lights up whatever trail or road you aim it down. Powered by your e-bike’s on-board battery system, no extra batteries are needed. Despite huge power, don't expect this light to take up much space. The rubber strap mount is grippy, secure and compact, and attaches to any handlebar or GoPro mount.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate into an e-Bike's 6V to 24V on-board battery such as Bosch and Shimano systems
- 4 modes: high (1800 lumens), medium (900 lumens), low (450 lumens) and pulse (450).
- 4 LEDs array with a custom engineered beam enhances depth perception and decreases the snowball effect.
- Daytime pulse mode has been designed for maximum visibility.
- Compatible with GoPro mounts.
- Sealed and waterproof up to 1m to handle splashes and downpours.
- Tool-free setup for handlebar mounting.
- Cables are 119cm in length.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||3 LEDs|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||E-bike battery|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.