Upgrade your e-bike’s lighting system with these sleek little lights that add a lot of lumens and 360 visibility. The Nip-n-Tuck system works with your e-bike’s on-board battery. The engineered reflectors focus both the headlight and tail light beams, while amber side lighting keeps you visible to right-angle traffic, distracted pedestrians or other cyclists.
- Designed to be wired into an e-Bike's 6V to 18V on-board battery such as Bosch and Shimano systems.
- Lights need to be installed by a certified e-bike technician – to ensure installation doesn’t jeopardize your e-bike’s warranty.
- Headlight has 4 modes: high (500 lumens), medium (250 lumens), low (125 lumens), and pulse (125).
- Textured reflector focuses the powerful beam.
- Pulse mode for maximum visibility.
- GoPro mount interface opens up the options for many different mount types on the market.
- Amber side lenses advertise your presence and provide 360 º visibility.
- Sealed and waterproof up to 1m to handle splashes and downpours.
- Cables are 119cm.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||4 LEDs|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||E-bike battery|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.